| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Magadan in February is very cold at -15.6 °C (3.92 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A feeble 13.7mm (0.5in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 8:00 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 9:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Magadan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Magadan, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Magadan:
- Ust-Oloj, Russia - 889.9 kms (553 miles) NNE
- Zyryanka, Russia - 687.6 kms (427.3 miles) N
- Sejmcan, Russia - 384.4 kms (238.9 miles) NNE
- Kamenskoe, Russia - 890.2 kms (553.2 miles) ENE
- Korf, Russia - 850 kms (528.2 miles) ENE
- Ust'Vajampolka, Russia - 493.4 kms (306.6 miles) E
- Kljuci, Russia - 692.7 kms (430.4 miles) ESE
- Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia - 792.8 kms (492.7 miles) ESE
- Ica, Russia - 525.5 kms (326.6 miles) SE
- Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia - 863.9 kms (536.8 miles) SE